The Rolfing Training Application Process
Applications are processed as they arrive, so the sooner you can get your application in the better. Applications which fulfill all the admissions criteria are sent to the ERA for approval.
For your course application you will need to provide:
- Curriculum vitae (school & professional career) and a photo of yourself
- A copy of your Degree Certificate or a personal essay about your working experience
- Letter of confirmation from your Certified Rolfer for received sessions
- Description of your personal experience undergoing the Rolfing series
- A piece of writing about why you want to become a Rolfer
- Entry Paper: answering 6 of 11 anatomy questions (10 – 15 pages)
To request an application pack via email, please contact BARSI at
The application deadline has changed to 13 JUNE 2018.
NEW! 3 new Pre-Training workshops just added
Three additional dates for Pre-Training workshops in Spring 2018 have been announced:
24 & 25 MAR 2018 (Sat & Sun)
21 & 22 APR 2018 (Sat & Sun)
19 & 20 MAY 2018 (Sat & Sun)
For more detailed information, please click here.
Please request the short Registration form by emailing